On this tour you will get an opportunity to walk on the bridge and photograph some of Sydney’s best icons, such as the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Rocks heritage area, from many different photogenic perspectives. The harbour itself is iconic, being the birthplace of this city and if we get the time, we can catch an amazing aerial view from atop the southern pylon (tickets extra). BOOK this tour by contacting me.
- Duration : Over 3 hours, easy walk with several photo stops
- Kick off at Bridge Stairs, Milson Point, get some great views of the Sydney Opera House from across the harbour, walk over the Bridge to the Opera House and CBD area if time permits.
- Price :
AUD$150 for 1 person
AUD$220 for 2 persons
AUD$270 for 3 persons
AUD$300 for 4 persons
(Cost of public transport extra, if used on tour)
- Learn the key photography principles, such as composition, lighting, depth of field, etc. that are fundamental to getting a great photo
- Learn basic and advanced iPhone camera tips and techniques, to get the most out of your iPhone camera
- We’ll discuss some strategies and a quick demo of editing techniques
- Get a FREE lens kit for your iPhone (macro, wide angle and fish eye lens)
- Learn how to take macro photos that help reveal incredible detail in close up
- Learn how to use the ‘LIVE’ shooting mode in different ways
- Get some interesting long exposure photos
- Learn the power and relevance of Black and White photography
- Learn how to transform your photos into art by some of the master artists. Can you imagine how Picasso would have seen the the Opera House ?!
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring some water
- Tour is subject to weather and lighting and may vary on the day
Also get a free lens kit for your iPhone